Welcome to Life Images by Jill

Welcome to Life Images by Jill.........Stepping into the light and bringing together the images and stories of our world. I am a photographer, writer and multi-media artist.
Focussing mainly on Western Australia and Australia, I am seeking to preserve images and memories of the beautiful world in which we live and the people in it.

Welcome!

Welcome!
PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO GO TO MY RED BUBBLE STORE.

Thursday 14 July 2011

mist in our path

Life changes and our future is in the mist - we might have a plan, but we don't know how our path will twist and turn, and take side roads we never expected.  However, there can still be joy experienced along the way, if only we embrace change and the challenges that are put in front of us. And see beauty through the mist.

And a few words that I borrowed from the wonderful blog of one of my favourite "on-line" Canadian "friends" Lisa at Red Willow -please click on the link to visit her blog - Red Willow Photography

Letting Go

"When we choose not to focus on what's missing from our lives
but are grateful for the abundance that's present...we experience heaven on earth." 

                                  Sarah Breathnach


This photo was taken through the top of a glass outdoor table, with the roses underneath. A little grain added in Photoshop Elements.

1 comment:

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to comment. I read and very much appreciate every comment and love hearing from you. I will try to visit your blogs in return.